About Natalie Senecal
1. I love the sound of leaves rustling in the fall and all four of Wisconsin's seasons.
2. When I wake up in the morning, I have the energy of someone that's drunk a gallon of coffee.
3. I speak "Franglais" to my kids and tickle them incessantly.
4. At a live musical performance, I once loaned my black dress pants to a stranger and she became my life long best friend.
5. My most valuable lesson ever: "No mud, no lotus."
6. If there's Shakespeare, I'm there.
7. I organize my closet, kitchen spices, books and CDs by color.
8. If it's early August and you can't find me, check the Sunflower Field!